Kellie R. Sellers
Kellie Sellers joined Smith, Gilliam, Williams & Miles as an associate attorney in 2020. Her areas of practice include general estate planning, wills and trusts, business transactions, tax law, and adoptions. After law school, Ms. Sellers worked as a project attorney with King & Spalding in Atlanta. Subsequently, she worked as staff attorney for the Honorable Jason J. Deal, Superior Court Judge for the Northeastern Judicial Circuit.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A. English
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D.
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- United States Tax Court
- State Bar of Georgia
- Gainesville – Northeastern Bar Association