Matt B. Caudell
Matt Caudell joined Smith, Gilliam, Williams & Miles as an associate attorney in August of 2021 after serving as a law clerk for Kelly Anne Miles during the summers of 2019 and 2020. He specializes in the area of family law.
While in law school, Mr. Caudell served as the president of his class and was an editor on the Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law. In his final year of law school, Mr. Caudell completed training to be a Neutral Mediator with the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution and clerked for both the Honorable Chief Judge Joseph Booth of the Piedmont Judicial Circuit and for the Honorable Judge Lisa Lott of the Western Judicial Circuit. Additionally, Mr. Caudell spent a year as a student in UGA Law’s Family Justice Clinic, where he acted as an advocate for survivors of domestic violence.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2021
- President, Class of 2021
- cum laude
- Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law, Editor
- University of North Georgia, B.S., 2018
- summa cum laude
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia
- University of North Georgia Young Alumni Board